Monday, August 31, 2015

We Touchdown There - draft day

First of all, why the EFF does anyone do this? 
It is hectic, gives you anxiety, and makes you angry and excited all at the fuckin same time. It was an intense 45 minutes for me... Maybe because I am a woman who prefers just rooting for a team and drinking,  or most likely it was because I clearly have NO CLUE about football. All I did know was that auto drafting was so damn tempting, but I was determined to try. I felt like I should have probably drank before, to ease the anxiety... But I mean, our original draft time was 10:30 so I couldn't be that guy.

I kid you not, I was nervous waking up this morning. I woke up two housr before our draft and got all of my notes prepared and organized... and then paced around like a crazy person.  Thanks to league rules, we were not allowed to use significant others for help. So what did I do? What this bitch does best.

Googled it.

I Googled all of my positions, and what order I should draft them in, and had about 12 options for each position, just in case. Did it work for me? Not at all. I think by the 10th round, I was Googling names in hopes that they might look like they were high up on a ranking list for fantasy football. 
What does that even mean?!? 
Thank the lord I was 2nd in the draft order, because, I heard that is good. So I mean I obviously must have done okay my first couple of picks?  Right? Please say yes, lol. I don't know. 

 I should definitely mention that this girl did not pay any attention to who was injured, who was suspended, and who was on bye weeks and when. Clearly the commissioner should have scheduled a Fantasy Football tutoring sesh.  It's okay. This year I am a beginner, next year I might have a clue. I said might.


Thanks commissioner.
Just kidding, i love you... now talk to me about trading...

#yeaiblameyoukinda
#younevermentioneditgotcray
#idontknowwhatimdoing
#pleaseletusdoafundraftorderpicknextyear
#leaguegoals
#wetouchdownthere


1 comment:

  1. DraftKings Or Fanduel For Fantasy Sports? You Decide!
    http://bit.ly/DraftKingsJoin http://bit.ly/FanduelJoin

    ReplyDelete