Monday, February 7, 2011

decency VS honesty......

I don't know what it was about the first month of this year, but it seems like people just decided they were not gonna act right in their relationships.
They just stopped.

There have been so many break ups, make ups, sorta still datings this month, that I feel like everyone I know is single on the inside.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing, cuz honestly I have no idea what is good and what is bad anymore.  I told you, I just live.

The other night, I took a girl date with my Haddon girls (past co-workers).  And of course, the date led to the major annoyance built from males and their false accusations of how a girls mind thinks.  There are of course general assumptions that do exist, but the problem is, guys don't know those assumptions anymore.  NO, not all girls want to get married and have your damn babies, NO, not all girls get attached cuz you laid pipe down, and NO, not every girl is trying to tie you down.  Guys insist on taking girls for granted by automatically assuming things like this.


Many down to earth, REAL girls, are very realistic and tend to cary a lot more common sense than expected.  In our girl conversation we were discussing how all girls minds insist on an honest relationship.  Yet, there is a sad realization that honesty just doesn't prevail anymore, and so it doesn't suffice.  


HONESTY, to me, is only feasible in a marriage.  It's where you are strictly only in love with one person, you always tell the truth,  you don't sex (in all its definitions) anyone up but that person, and that is completely and morally more than enough for you.  The problem with honesty, is that in our society today, it is too damn hard to find it in anyone.  No matter how honest you believe a person to be, the fact of the matter is, until marriage, no one is really honest.  And with today's divorce rate, it does not look like it exists there either.


So I discussed with the girls how I have concluded that if I am not married, all I am asking for is decency.  
If you don't want to be honest with me, fine.  Until we make that vow, you can do what you please.  But, I do expect and deserve DECENCY.  Be decent enough to be a cheater that does not get caught, be decent enough not catch a disease, and be decent enough to not get pregnant if you are a girl or get any slews pregnant if you are a boy.  Be decent enough to KNOW and RESPECT who the main chick or dude is and who is JUST A SLEW.  Know the difference and treat them the way they are titled.  Be decent enough to not fall in love with a slew, not to not spend money on it, and to not give it any privileges or respect over your main chick or dude.  Your main got there, in that place, for a reason.  


Most importantly, never do anything to RISK LOSING your main.  The slews prowl the night and will always come and go.  Your main main, they will leave when you can't mend their heart anymore..... unless their stupidity overrides the system.


This applies to all genders, because although it sounds like I am just talking about the guys, I already warned you that many assumptions about the minds of a woman have been falsely assumed.


All in all, if you can't be honest, the least you can do is be effing decent.  If that is impossible for you, then seriously, who the eff raised you?!?



2 comments:

  1. I like this. I have a problem with people who can't be honest with me. I tend to cut ties quick. Trust is a big deal. As for men who think like that...its stupid and immature. I don't embark in those kind of conversations. Growing up as a mama's boy...I respect women too much.

    There still is such thing as chivalry.

    ReplyDelete