Saturday, February 12, 2011

oh homewrecker, how nice of you to drop by....

Remember I told you how girls are vicious and scandalous, yet no one tends to notice?
I have been hearing the craziest stories about girls with no damn shame lately.  Makes me realize that being a boy might be a ton easier than being a girl.
 
The topic of home-wreckers came up this week.

Let us analyze the definition of a home-wrecker.  I mean of course it isn't something that is readily admitted, but sometimes there are cases where it's like these dumb girls are ASKING to be put on blast.  How embarrassing is your life?  

Let me help all you women point out a home-wrecker.
If she blabs her mouth away about how long she has been talking to a married man, she's a home-wrecker.  If she was with him for five months but his wife and child only moved out four months ago, she is a home-wrecker.  If he is PIPING that ho down on the bed that his WIFE bought, she is a home-wrecker.  If she is proud to speak about being in a relationship with a married man, she is a home-wrecker.

LOL, honestly, unless you are ALICIA effing KEYS, being a home-wrecker is not the kind of karma I would want on my plate.
ALICIA fu*king KEYS.
And she only has that excuse because that bitch can buy happiness back when karma takes ALL her fairy tale life from her.  I hear all these random stories, and I laugh hysterically at all these ridiculous SLEWS who think they are getting a prize by being with a man who has a wife and kid.  Really bitch?!? Karma says your next! Get a ring and pop out a kid, see how fast he runs from you.

I date a guy that has a child, but I did not date him ANYWHERE near the time his child's mother lived in the house.  That would be home-wrecking.... wrecking the home.... hello?!?  I don't know, I guess to each her own.  If a girl decides to take that role, she is only begging karma to bend her over and pipe her a new asshole.  I hope it's worth it.

Women should have more respect for themselves and each other.  If you are playing another girl dirty, you have horribly failed in life.  Guys almost always follow "guy code" and even with guy strangers.  Girls should take note.

I guess seeing things like this makes me realize that some people are too young minded.

Face it, if you are involved with a baby, you'll wake up pissed on.




No comments:

Post a Comment