Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hurting your pride....

Have you ever stopped to think about all the things that keep you from pursuing or doing certain things?   Most cases, no matter what lie you choose to answer with, the real reason you stop from making certain choices, is your pride.  Everyone is prideful.  Pride gives you confidence and helps you feel good about yourself.  


Females tend to be less fragile with their pride, because for some reason, most of the time they can regain their pride in no time (again, i  am referring to the smarter girls).  Guys on the other hand, have to be all macho macho all the time.  It is slightly aggravating since they demand pride instead of gaining it.  But the problem is, if you take their pride from them.... they act as if they have nothing left .


Completely hilarious if you ask me.  I guess gender makes it hard to understand.  Because every time my pride gets shot down, yes, I am hesitant to try to regain it, yes, i am embarrassed I lost it, but I am determined to get it back.  And I am determined to be just as prideful as I was before I lost it.  I guess that's why most girls are slightly unaware of how awful they look when they can't let a guy go.  They loose their pride over and over again willingly.  And they guy looks at them like they are completely insane because they value pride so much more.

Pride is pointless if it keeps you from doing the things that are most important to you.  
Kill your pride once and a while, and tell me it doesn't make you feel effin amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment