Thursday, January 6, 2011

I come alive in the night time....

I have officially decided that I do everything better at night.  EVERYTHING.  It's probably because I am overall, a night person.  I study better at night, I work out better at night, I'm always better dressed at night, I eat better at night, and yea, you guessed it.  I smush better at night.  But I must admit, I agree with Drake.  I really do feel like I come alive in the night time.  And not only that, but all the best memories I have are from late nights. I just feel like I belong in the night time.


This is why I am never really opposed to being a weekday bandit.  Meaning, any day of the week, I am down to go out.  With or without work in the morning.  Will I regret it the next day?  No. Never.  Even when I show up to work with last nights make up on, last nights curls (just flattened from bed head), and an extremely large expensive cup of coffee to keep me awake.




It may seem like it isn't worth it, but I haven't come across a time when it hasn't been.  It think it will only be the day I roll into work with a hangover that I might have a different opinion, but until then, I'll rock out with my cock out any day of the week.


ESPECIALLY for Drais at the W hotel in Hollywood.  The only way I can express to you how much I love it, is by saying that it is probably the only club I can say I feel slightly like I am in Vegas every time.

 That's the club where ALL the crazies come out at night.  Crack heads, people on E, girls who didn't realize how tight their outfit was until they were in the bathroom at the club, girls that think wearing tutus to the club is cute even when it's NOT Halloween, boys who wear pants tighter than mine, people with glow sticks, and hair like Pauly D.




But here is the problem, I already can't stand guys at the club (not the ones I came with, duh), and NO, not because I'm a stuck up bitch or anything.  It's just because at the club, guys, ALL OF A SUDDEN, have no manners.  I kid you not, some dudes will just come behind you, and just start humping your ass.  Literally, like a damn dog.  I'm not one of those girls that enjoys dancing with strangers, which is why I AWLAYS stay too occupied with friends to have time for strangers.  But I do get how ridiculously lame it is for single girls to not dance with guys at the club who ask politely.

But at Drais, the girls and I have always come across guys who say the most RANDOM/LAME things ever.  Last night, a guy came up to me and says, "I'm a Libra," then proceeds to turn me around and try to start humping me.  I promise you, he's lucky I didn't turn around and slap him.  It was just too funny that he used that line.  I proceeded to laugh and walk back to the bar because I apparently was not drunk enough.  One of my girlfriends had a guy literally YANK her from the line we formed to walk through the dance floor, and tells her "You have been looking for me all night."  OH REALLY?!? What do you say to things like that?!?  You don't want to seem stuck up, but it is almost as if they are deliberately asking you to laugh at them.  My other girlfriend was fighting with her stilettos  and decided to give them a break.  As she was sitting movin to the music, an older man approached her and offered to buy her a drink. OF COURSE she took the offer.  He proceeded to say he liked her.  He needed to know her. "You seem normal.  I like it." LMFAO.  Normal compared to all the crazies in the club? Yes. He then whispered to me that he would "love to offer her anything she wants... drinks... dinner .... that SNOW WHITE" as he starts to fiddle with his nose.  CREEPER.
Honestly, sometimes people should just not talk.


All in all, very good night.  Not epic, but definitely worth lookin a hot mess this morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment