Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PatRon over Mary Jane .....


Never once in my life have I been a Mary Jane hater.  I actually have very positive thoughts when it comes to Marijuana.  Now is it for me?  Negative.  I don't think it's healthy for me to be so paranoid, nor for me to have so many thoughts running through my head at one time.  But I will say, that Mary J can do you wonders on special occasions.

I have always had a positive look on her because: I don't categorize her as a drug, merely a plant... I don't think she is addictive, unless you have an addictive personality..... I don't think she takes an effect on your life, unless you spend an excess amount of time with her.... and lastly, I don't think she is always an ambition stealer, because I know plenty of people that smoked their way through high school and college, and even a guy that smoked his way through law school.  
NOW DON'T MISINTERPRET, not everyone can do that, because Mary Jane has a tendancy to make you sluggish and like Katt Williams says, she'll put that "fuck it" in your system.  And i know even more people that smoked their way to being 24 with no job, no college credits, and no motivation to do anything in life but find their next dodie man.  But I just think, that if it is your thing, spending some time with Mary Jane is not as bad as it is sometimes portrayed.

There are just some things that are always better with her.  Movies, food, sex, music.  Sometimes, when the time calls for it, Mary Jane can bring the greatest night out of a night that looked like it was going no where.

Me? I am not a big smoker.  When I smoke, I clean, I have conversations with myself in my head, and I usually always sleep right after.  What a waste of time.  

I like spending my nights with Pat Ron.  He never does me dirty.  Well, as long as I don't spend too much time with him.  He lets me dance the night away and ALWAYS makes the night epic.  I'd take Pat over Mary any day :)



EPIC.


No comments:

Post a Comment