Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye 2010 ...... hello hello, Moment 4 Life

It's over.  Another year gone.  Another year I'll be older.  Another year I can count towards not knowing what I want to do with my life.  Laugh.  I am.  I figure, the more serious I am with my life, the less fun it will become.  I am not unaccomplished, so I do not feel bad at all for being selfish and just wanting to take life as it comes.  Not at all.

Therefore, I have made some self-fulfilling goals for myself.....

GOALS:       
ONE: Learn Spanish fluently by March
TWO: Weigh 115 at the most by April   
THREE: Travel to 3 new places
FOUR: Start a book club (1 to 2 books a month)
FIVE: Start or organize thoughts in opening a business
SIX: Start a savings account
SEVEN: Run 3 times a week
EIGHT: Blog at least 5 times a week
NINE: Finish using the film recorded by me and my partner in crime
TEN: Find my niche

2011, bring it on.  It's going to be epic, and I encourage all to come with me :)

"in this very moment I'm KING, in this very moment I slayed Goliath with a sling...."


No comments:

Post a Comment